Liberty's AS-200E provides an economical option for reliable air shower protection for low traffic areas. The AS200E offers many of the same features in other Liberty Air Showers, The ideal choice for low traffic areas or for small industries where economy and quality are a prime concern. Liberty's most economical air shower is used to augment clean room operations to reduce levels of contaminant exposure in a controlled area.
Construction is the same as AS200, Doors - heavy duty anodized aluminum, 3/16" safety glass. Available with option of left or right door swings, Doors have magnetic interlocks, Operation can be changed from 1 way to 2 way without changing electrical parts.
- Outside dim. - H: 118", W: 48", Door-to-Door: 48".
- Inside dim, W: 36", Door-to-Door: 44'/T, H: 84". 5' and 6' width configurations available.
- Standard operating time 0-120 seconds.
- Air Shower delivers moving air at approx, 7500 fpm from
30 adjustable plastic louvers located in ceiling and sidewalls.
- Return air grilles located in the walls of air shower.
- Air filtered through prefilters and HEPA filters is 99.99% efficient in removal of particles to 0.3 micron.
- Direct drive, self-cleaning, high-pressure radial vane blower. AS-200E shipped disassembled in 5 pieces for on-site assembly.
- Air Shower incorporates a control panel plug-in system requiring a single location power source.
- Fluorescent lighting, 3 phase 208/220 volts, approx 10 amp run, 440/480 volts 3 phase 60 HZ, run amp 5.0.
- Stainless steel, optional.
- Painted Cold rolled steel, optional.