The State of the Art SIS Softwall Liberty Cleanroom Component System
. The design of the Liberty VFCS (Vertical Flow Component System) - which includes frame, MAC 10 fan filter units (FFU's), lights and vinyl curtain sets up fast on your site without the need for special tools. The curtain which is 40 mil. vinyl extends downward to within 12" of the floor. This curtain acts as an air containment device to assure Class 100 (ISO 5) air flowing down and over the critical work area. Lighting will supply 100-125 FTC over the work surface at a height of 30' from the floor.
- Heavy duty 2.125" x 2.125" Square, 6063-T-5 extruded aluminum extrusion framework.
- Ceiling frames are constructed using 1" square, 6063-T-5 extruded aluminum.
- Perimeter frames are integrated with a 2" t Grid cross bar system w/ fully gasketed opening for the hepa modules, lights an ceiling tiles.
- Liberty MAC 10 Series 2x4 motorized fan filter module with pre-filters.
- Class 100 Ceiling panels
- Lights -100-125 FTC inside enclosure.
- Vinyl curtain - 40 mil. solid.
- Frame 7.5" high with leg levelers.
- Available option:
Steel tubular frame 2x2 primed and finished black or white urethane.