Dependable and reliable, the LIGHTHOUSE SOLAIR 3100 +/5100+ line of laser particle counters uses the latest in optical particle counting technology.
The SOLAIR 3100+/5100+ line of portable counters offers a sensitivity of 0.3 - 0.5 microns and a flow rate of 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) with a wide dynamic range up to 25.0 microns.
Utilizing an easy to read, large 5.7" (14.47 cm) touch screen interface, the SOLAIR 3100+/5100+ is easy to configure and operate. The SOLAIR 3100+/5100+ can store a large amount of particle count data from up to six (6) channels and data from up to four (4) environmental sensors (4 - 20 mA). All data can be quickly and reliable downloaded to a computer or printed to its optional thermal printer.
The SOLAIR 3100+/5100+ can be used wither as a portable instrument or integrated with a larger facility monitoring/management system, demonstrating its versatility.Sensitivity: 0.3 - 0.5 μm
1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow RateFeatures:
- Meets JIS standards
- Data reported in normalized counts - FS-209E, ISO-14644.1 or ECC GMP
- Alphanumeric location labels
- Removable/rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Data easily down loaded to computer
- User definable printouts
- Internal audible alarm
- External alarm trigger
- Large memory for storing data up to 3,00 samples.
- Note, for smaller data storage of up to 1,500 samples, the LIGHTHOUSE 3100/5100 Portable Particle Counters are recommended. Removable/rechargeable Li-ion battery not included.
- Two (2) year warranty
- International Sales and Service Support
- User friendly interface
- Easy to read display
- Removable battery for external charging
- Low cost of ownership
- Easily interfaces to 32 Port Universal Manifold
Operating Manual on CD, Isokinetic Sample Probe with tripod and tubing, Purge filter, Power cable spare fuse, LMS XChange SoftwareOptional:
Shipping case with wheels, Cleanroom Cart, Temperature/Relative Humidity Probe, Air Velocity Probe, Differential Pressure Probe, Filter Scanning Probe, High Pressure Diffuser, Printer, Printer Paper, 32 Port Universal Manifold, LMS Express Software, LMS Express RT Software, LMS Express Software RT+, Validation Documentation